Total Recall

This is an informal journal and collections of our stories and photos we have accumilated on our travels. The people we meet and the places we see inspire us to travel further, for longer, so maybe we will meet again.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Back on the Scene





Hey Guys, and Gals,
We are back after losing our hard drive and all of our music, software and 1500 photos. Luckily we set up this blog and have put the best, well most of them, on it.
So since we were last on its been a while a few things have happened.
We have been working here and there, I have been sick and my bro came over with his missus. There you go, finished, hehe.

Firstly, while we were on our way back from Laos we met a couple of Guys travelling to Ko Tao to learn to dive, so poached them as customers for me, to pay the rent. Turned out to be a couple of cool guys so would like to give them a mention, they are also the divers in the pictures. Dave and Remon.
Dave is from London, Remon from Holland. Two of my favourite places. Remon works for Greenpeace, which AMy and I are great admirers of, and some of the stories of Remons adventures are absolutly captivating. Fortunatly for us he left a few DVD's by mistake, of his staff films. All produced by a fantastic film maker, Gavin Newman, who filmed parts of Planet Earth, the tv series. Very cool. Both real envious, because now Remon is sending photos of his diving experiences as he sails from Singapore to San diego. Bastard. Good luck to you Remon, see you in Mexico!! I taught both Dave and Remon to there Advanced level of Scuba, and they were caught in the shark frenzy with me, there first sharks on there 5th dive, some people have all the luck. I hope you are both cool, and I will send that stuff to you soon as I get my software to burn DVD back.

Our friends Ash and FIn left, after hanging with them for 4 months nearly. Two very cool guys, one is a desperado type, aiming on sailing the world diving in the most pristine ports, and I think he will be there next year, good luck dude. Also the FIn, what a classic, cool guy, slightly deranged, but for the better. He was fixing Mclarens before Koh Tao, not sure if he'll be able to fix a light switch now though. See in Oz mate, Email me your address. Photos of two handsome looking fellas are Ash (curly locks) and FIn, a pair of stunners, I think you'll agree.

So in between everything and Daniel and Belinda coming, we can't remember, so we are not gonna tell ya.

Will tell you about that in the next session though, read on.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home